New passwords added on my MacBook Air not showing up in 1P online or my iMac

Options

I have a new M1 MacBook Air with the latest version of 1P installed. I have two 1P accounts that are configured in my 1P apps across all platforms. When I add passwords on my MacBook Air, they do not show up in 1P on any of my other devices (iMac, iPhone, or 1Password on the web). I can't see any obvious reason that the passwords from my MacBook Air aren't uploading to the account and transferring over to the other devices. Can you help?

1Password Version: 7.7.1 BETA-4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 11.1
Sync Type: 1Password Account

Comments

• @switters

You posted in the business and teams area, which is no problem. If your questions are not related to that specific area, I would be happy to relocate it to a different area if needed. I was unsure as your question did not seem to be related to a business or team account.

I most often see this occur when someone has moved to one of our membership offerings, and they have inadvertently left a Primary vault on their device. Do you have a Primary vault on your MacBook Air? If so, can you check that vault for the items you are looking for?

If you have a Primary vault on that device.

1. Check to make sure all of your data is available on https://my.1password.com and ensure you have a copy of your Emergency Kit.

2. If needed copy or move any items from your Primary vault to your membership vault (Personal/Private) that are not already present. Please make sure you have the correct login details in your membership vault.

3. Remove the Primary vault.

This discussion has been closed.