Unable to press next after entering secret code for WLAN server.

Options
slam99
slam99
Community Member

I am trying to sync 1Password from my computer to my phone. However, after I enter the secret code on my phone and try to press next, it does not work. I press next and nothing happens. I have tried deleting the app and re-installing, but it continues not to work. Also, if I try to enter my password and then sync once I am logged in, there is no sync option available. I go to settings and there is no sync category. Please help, thank you!

1Password Version: 7.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: IOS 14.3
Sync Type: WLAN
Referrer: forum-search:wlan

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @slam99! Welcome to the forum!

I go to settings and there is no sync category.

This suggests that you are already syncing your data with 1Password.com, so the 1Password app is not showing additional sync methods to avoid duplicates (if you have a 1Password Membership, your data is synced automatically to 1Password.com so you don't have to configured any sync method in the first place).

Could this be the case?

• 1poster
    1poster
    Community Member
    Options

Having the same problem. This is on a new device with a fresh download of the 1Password app. When I push Next I don't get confirmation, rejection, or anything - just nothing happens.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@1poster:

Do you get the same behavior even if you completely quit the 1Password app and launch it again?

• 1poster
    1poster
    Community Member
    Options

Actually that worked. I didn't think it would because it was the first run of the app on a brand new device.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for the update @1poster, I am glad to hear that things are working again after a relaunch :)

This discussion has been closed.