Searching this forum is not working for me (Firefox and Safari)

OhMyMy
OhMyMy
Community Member
edited January 2021 in Lounge

I used the search field at the top of the 1Password Support Community page, searched for various key words (including "password" and "1Password") and got zero results. "No results found"

I tried using both Firefox (84.0.2) and Safari (14.0.2), add-blockers off.

I had to used the advanced search to get results.

Why isn't the simple search function working for me?

1Password Version: 7.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 10.15.7
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @OhMyMy!

I have just tested this and the search worked for me. Can you let us know what you have been searching exactly so we can test it here too?

• OhMyMy
    OhMyMy
    Community Member

As I said, I searched for some basic key words to see if there were others who had the same concerns. I don't remember what I searched for exactly but it was something like "characters" and "symbols". When those attempts failed, I tested the system with "password" and "1Password" which I knew should have generated results but still got none.

By the way, attaching image files wouldn't work for me in Firefox. I had to switch to Safari.

• OhMyMy
    OhMyMy
    Community Member

Oddly, when I search from the forum's home page, it works.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@OhMyMy:

Results are showing as expected here:

The first screenshot you posted shows that you used an empty search string, so it is correct that it is returning no results.

As a test, can you configure your search exactly as I did in my screenshot, and post the results here?

This discussion has been closed.