Bank Acct login issue. d

My business acct has login tabs: Personal, Business and Corporate. Under business I need to submit Company ID, Login ID and password. Is it possible to use 1Password for this type of login? If so, how? I don't see a way to add it to my passwords under "login" - it only has 2 fields

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Login to a my bank accts has Personal, Business & Corporate Only 2 fields in "login" input.

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @MaryB! Welcome to the forum!

Have you tried saving the login manually in the browser?

How to save a Login manually in your browser

• MaryB
    MaryB
    Community Member

Hi ag_ana. Thanks for responding. I tried to login manually and it didn't work. I'm assuming that it is because the bank has three fields and 1Password only has two so they aren't compatible. Thanks so much!

• Hi @MaryB. If you're comfortable sharing (you can also email in for this, if you'd rather not post in a public space) the URL with us, we'd be happy to take a look and see what's going wrong with this page. 1Password is capable of filling multiple fields on pages, so it's a matter of figuring out what's going wrong here or submitting a report to our development team for a further investigation and/or fix. :smile:

This discussion has been closed.