invoice formatting

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: This Week @ 1Password - 01/21/2021.

Comments

• Backspaze
    Backspaze
    Community Member
    Options

Ok, with the risk of classified as a professional spammer I'll take the chance and post here as well. This "This Week..." concept was new to me and I just happened to stumble over this post which happened to mention the new invoice emails which is the reason for me trying to get in touch with you in the first place.

The attached PDF doesn't include the text I've provided under https://my.1password.eu/billing > "Billing Settings" > "Invoice Address". The email itself includes the text, but it's not formatted at all, instead it just printed out on one line with new lines replaced with commas which makes it hard to read. Is there any way you can improve this? Naturally I'd like the text to be applied both to the PDF and the email in the same format that I've written the text in the "Billing Settings", but if that's not possible I'd at least like it to be visible in the email with the formatting intact.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Backspaze!

We will be happy to help you with this. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com (if you could attach the generated invoice to your message it would be great, so we can see exactly what you are referring to) from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I noticed you posted another discussion mentioning you emailed us already, and I have managed to find all your emails in our system, so no need to do anything further :+1: We will get back to your email as soon as possible.

ref: HLC-57274-971

This discussion has been closed.