Browser Extension Not Working

Options

Just recently something happened with my browser, so I updated it to get things straight. I'm now using Firefox 85.0 with 1 Password 4.6.2.626. After looking I was able to find my code to reinstall the 1 Password extension on the browser. However, when I click on it, nothing happens. It has what looks like a padlock on it so I assume that it needs to be unlocked, but how do I do that? Normally it would ask for the master password to open but like I said, nothing happens when I click on the icon. Help!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• stuie
    stuie
    Community Member
    Options

Forgot to mention, using Windows 7 Professional

• stuie
    stuie
    Community Member
    edited January 2021
    Options

Finally got it to work, but getting a blank page with none of my over 100 passwords showing. Fortunately, they are all on my desktop menu, but I would like to get them to show on my browser icon.

• Howdy @stuie 🤠

I'm sorry to hear you've into a bit of a hiccup with 1Password Classic. Could you reach out to me and my team at support+windows@1password.com so we can take a closer look at what's happening behind the scenes? 😊

Once you email in, you'll receive a Support ID that looks something like [ABC-12345-678] -- post it in a reply below, and that'll help us track your email down on that end of things.

This discussion has been closed.