Notes in Win10 doesn't see 1Password

Options

Do enough people still use Notes for this to matter or is it just me and one little old lady in Essex?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• klstringer
    klstringer
    Community Member
    Options

Subject pretty well covers it - looking for a way to encourage 1Password to manage Notes login

• Hi @klstringer 👋

Can you clarify a bit further as to what you're trying to accomplish here? It sounds like you're wanting 1Password to manage your "Notes" login, but I'm afraid I'm not sure exactly what that is.

Is this a Windows application? Website?

• klstringer
    klstringer
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry - it was originally Lotus Notes, but then got roped into integration with Novell's environment, then IBM bought it (for the underlying development environment/middleware) and called it, un-originally, IBM Notes. IBM sold it off last year to HCL - which I just had to look up because I could only remember that it started with an H. I think this year they may have actually put their name on it and we're now talking about HCL Notes. Does that help? Sorry for the ramble, I keep forgetting not everyone is as old as I am.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @klstringer,

Am I right to understand that HCL Notes is a separate application that you installed?

If so, please check this article on how you can fill your credentials in such apps:

Fill details in apps (Windows)

TL;DR: You can open the main 1Password 7 window or 1Password mini and drag your credentials from 1Password to your HCL Notes app.

Let us know how it works for you . Thanks! :+1:

++
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.