1password/password won't work on my Mac my iPad and my iPhone Facebook . One password right?

Options
Feelolboy
Feelolboy
Community Member

I can get into my FB account first try. My iPad and iPhone says the password is incorrect. Doesn't one password as installed should all devices use the same password? I have tried numerous times and the password on my Mac (that works) should all devices use the same one?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:why won't my 1password/password work on my Mac and my iPad and my iPhone for Facebook . One passwr

Comments

• @Feelolboy

Do you have multiple instances of the same login? How are you syncing your data? Are all of the devices setup to use the same sync method?

• Feelolboy
    Feelolboy
    Community Member
    Options

I am attempting to log into FB on my IPad with the same password in the vault as well as my iPhone . Keeps coming back as incorrect password

• Feelolboy
    Feelolboy
    Community Member
    Options

Not sure how to have all sync the same. I had the free version and that all worked fine syncing

• @Feelolboy

I see you have also been in contact with us via email and have an ongoing exchange. Please continue the discussion there to prevent duplication of efforts.

• Feelolboy
    Feelolboy
    Community Member
    Options

No response via email . Tired of messing with this. The free version did not have all of the glitches

• @Feelolboy

My colleague Tom has replied a couple of times today. We answer emails in the order received and try to get to everyone as soon as possible.

This discussion has been closed.