YubiKey 4 registered but not working

contractcooker
contractcooker
Community Member

I'm trying to use my YubiKey 4 for 2FA but it's not working. It registers successfully but when I try to use it it says that I have the wrong username, Password or 2FA code. I can log-in fine with my authenticator app so I know it's not my user name or password. The YubiKey works fine for other services (I just tested it with my google account to make sure it was working). I double checked the Yubico website to make sure it's supported and it is listed as supported for 1password. Please help! Thanks!

1Password Version: latest
Extension Version: latest
OS Version: MacOS/Window10/iOS/iPadOS
Sync Type: 1password
Referrer: forum-search:yubikey

Comments

• ag_matthew
    ag_matthew
    1Password Alumni

Hello @contractcooker,

YubiKey is currently supported on 1Password.com, and by the 1Password clients for iPhone, iPad and Android. (This support page has more information on how to use U2F security keys like YubiKey)

For our macOS client, you'll need to enter the 6-digit code from your authenticator app.

• RussOniPad
    RussOniPad
    Community Member
    edited January 2021

Not working for the iPad Pro App with USB-C any idea why? Works on iPhone Lightning connection and seems to work on the Safari side of the iPad Pro, just not on the iPad app. Also, trouble transferring Credit Card info from 1Password the logins ok, notes ok, Credit Cards total of 10 says it imported ok, just nothing there??

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@RussOniPad:

Can you please elaborate on what you mean with "not working" exactly?

This discussion has been closed.