Extremely slow sync between browser and Mac app

Options

When I add a new password in the browser, sometimes I want to load it into the 1Password Mac app and make some updates to it.

It takes seriously forever for the Mac app to show the newly-added password. Several minutes, at least. It’s really annoying.

I don’t know what kind of sync I’m using–Dropbox, iCloud, etc.

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.7 (70700015) 1Password Store
Extension Version: 1.22.3
OS Version: OS X 11.1
Sync Type: How do I find out???

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @BMorearty!

Knowing what sync method you are using will definitely be useful here, but from what you are saying, I think you are using 1Password.com. Do you have a 1Password Membership? If so, you are very likely syncing your data like that :)

• BMorearty
    BMorearty
    Community Member
    Options

Yes I think I am using 1Password.com for sync.

It’d be helpful if the app said that somewhere.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@BMorearty:

Thank you for the confirmation! I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your Mac and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• BMorearty
    BMorearty
    Community Member
    Options

Alright I’ve send the report to support@1password.com since that’s where https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?mac says to send it (not support+forum@agilebits.com) and am waiting for a ticket number.

• @BMorearty

I was able to locate your submission. #LDS-35117-646 Someone will be with you as soon as possible.

ref: LDS-35117-646

This discussion has been closed.