I don't see Create Domain Breach Report as an option in my Dashboard

jdelay
jdelay
Community Member
  • I have a Business account
  • I am in the owners group

This is specifically speaking of the web application (1password.com). Is there anything else I should check to make sure I have this access? I watched the help video to see exactly where it should be. It's not present, although the other menu options in the help video are. I'm not sure what to check next. Any thoughts/advice would be super welcome.

1Password Version: Web
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Ubuntu 12.04
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @jdelay! Welcome to the Support Community. :smile:

From what you've described, it sounds like you may not be a member of the Security group, as only members of the Security group are able to set up or view a domain breach report. You should be able to sign into your account on 1Password.com using this link and add yourself as a member of the Security group:

https://start.1password.com/groups

Once that's done, you should see the option for the domain breach report back on your Dashboard page. Let me know how this goes for you! :+1:

• jdelay
    jdelay
    Community Member

This fixed things perfectly. Thank you so much for the help! I'm super excited about this feature, so it's awesome to be off and running.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of ag_joshua, you are welcome @jdelay! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.