I e-mailed a question in December ....does anyone ever reply?

Options
gaylebco
gaylebco
Community Member

I had my husband email a very detailed question for our family to 1password in December and waited a month and asked from that e-mail if there was a problem or if anyone replies.......so what up...is there no help there? Id ask there again...but...you know.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @gaylebco

I do not see an email received from the email address you use here in the forum. Did you send it from a different address? * Please do not post your email address here in the forum for your privacy.

If you could, can you send the message again? You should get a reply from BitBot, our automated assistant, with a Support ID. Please post your ID here. If you have a Support ID from the December submission, can you include it here?

• gaylebco
    gaylebco
    Community Member
    Options

No, it’s not my e-mail but my husband’s

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@gaylebco:

When you sent this email, you should have received a ticket number at your husband's email address. Can you please check if you received an automatic reply from us with this information, and share the ticket number with us?

• gaylebco
    gaylebco
    Community Member
    Options

We e-mailed “support@1password.com” both times and did not get an auto reply or ticket number either time m.

• @gaylebco

I am going to reach out to you in a few minutes at the address you use here in the forum. Please reply to that message with your husband's email address, and I can look into it more.

• Please do not post your husband's email address here for your privacy.
  • ag_tommy
    edited January 2021
    Options

@gaylebco

Email sent. We hope to hear from you soon. :smile:

ref: MMN-86484-696

• gaylebco
    gaylebco
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You are welcome! :+1: Let's continue via email.

This discussion has been closed.