Window for add password from browser sometimes too small on BETA-6

lpuerto
lpuerto
Community Member

Hey!

I'm using 1Password 7.7.1.BETA-6 (70701006) and sometimes the window to unlook one password from the browser is too small when it prompts and a result of a new or modified password and username. I barely can click on the finger icon to use touch id to unlock.

Using the betas because they seem to be less sluggish then the stable version.

1Password Version: 7.7.1.BETA-6 (70701006)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: masOS 11.1
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @lpuerto!

Can you please post a screenshot that shows what you mean?

• lpuerto
    lpuerto
    Community Member

Here you are! ;)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@lpuerto:

Thank you! Out of curiosity, if you manually resize this window, does it keep the larger size even later on, or does it reset to the original one?

• lpuerto
    lpuerto
    Community Member

I've tried to resize but it doesn't resize. I thought it would be related to the size of the extension window, but it's not.

• neilio
    neilio
    Community Member

My details:

• M1 Mac
    • macOS 11.3 dev seed (latest)
    • 1Password 7.7.1.BETA-7

In Safari, log into a site that isn't stored in 1Password. The unlock screen that appears is too small. I've been seeing this issue for at least the last couple of builds.

1Password Version: 7.7.1.BETA-7
    Extension Version: 7.7.1.BETA-7
    OS Version: 11.3 (20E5172i)
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @neilio!

If you manually increase the size of this window, does it remain that way afterwards?

• neilio
    neilio
    Community Member

Hey-o @ag_ana!

That window can't be resized, at least in this circumstance. I don't get resize handles.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@neilio:

I am also running the latest beta of 1Password for Mac, and the window size looks correct here:

I am however on macOS 11.2, although I am not sure that would make a difference here. If you quit 1Password completely (right-click on 1Password mini in the menu bar at the top right of your screen > Quit 1Password Completely), and then relaunch it, do you see the same thing after starting fresh?

This discussion has been closed.