adding 1Password Teams vaults to new computer

dorrit
dorrit
Community Member

Hi all,
I have a second computer and I'm trying to get all my vaults to show up on it. I installed 1password and logged in. Instead of my 9 vaults, I got 11 vaults that all have the same info as my "Private" vault. And the vaults all are named with some gobbledygook. They all start with "B5" and then a string of letters and numbers such as "B5 - iahlhagsdxs4rjsi5r6od5ndzi". I'm on a Mac. This is happening in the browser extensions and also when I open up 1password. Can someone help me figure out what is going on?

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @dorrit!

I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your device and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• dorrit
    dorrit
    Community Member

Thank you! The ticket number is [#NVX-95829-969]

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@dorrit:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your diagnostics report in our system :+1: We will take a look and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: NVX-95829-969

This discussion has been closed.