iPhone not syncing with Windows app

My desktop app is not syncing properly with my iOS app, and I believe it has not been syncing for awhile because of the large number of offline changes. It does say it is online still and the app is up to date, but I can not figure out why this issue is happening. I do not know what to try, other than uninstalling and reinstalling my desktop app, but there are pending changes that I would loose.

1Password Version: 7.6.780
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 Home 20H2 19042.746
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:sync

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @im2jacobk! Welcome to the forum!

What sync method are you currently using?

• im2jacobk
    im2jacobk
    Community Member

The membership option, I am not sure which method exactly. It was working automictically when I started using it but now it wont sync.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@im2jacobk:

Thank you for the confirmation! If you are using the 1Password.com sync method, you can view your data on the 1Password.com website too. If you look at your vault there, do you see all of the items?

This is so we understand if the problem is just with a specific app, and if so, which one, the iOS app or the desktop app.

• im2jacobk
    im2jacobk
    Community Member

The website is synced with my phone, but the desktop app is not synced with anything.

• Blake
    edited February 2021

@im2jacobk

Ah, thanks for confirming that for us!

Could you please create a diagnostics report for 1Password for Windows, and then include that diagnostic in an email to us at support+windows@agilebits.com so we could take a closer look at what's happening there?

Once you send that in, you'll receive a Support ID in an auto-reply that'll look something like [ABC-12345-678] -- just post that below so we can link things up on our end and we will see what we can do to help! 💙

This discussion has been closed.