On website I don't see my logins, in app. I do. This happened after switched to family plan

CZ11
CZ11
Community Member

I have 1Password as an app on my computer and all my log-ins, etc. are in my vault. I logged in via the website to upgrade to a family plan. Before switching, I saw all my log-ins, etc. in my account. I then upgraded to a family plan and now in my vaults in my family plan I do not see any of my log-ins, etc. on the website. They are still all in my app. vault. I am afraid of losing them and not sure how to make sure I don't. I'm just noticing that it seems to indicate that the logins are in iCloud perhaps - it says Primary iCloud

1Password Version: 7.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOSMojave
Sync Type: iCloud (I believe)
Referrer: forum-search:My logins, etc. not showing up when I login but they are on my app? This is after changing to family

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @CZ11! Welcome to the forum!

We will be happy to help you with this. I noticed that you also sent us an email with the same question. So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: VKT-95447-384

This discussion has been closed.