Upgrading account to Families

Options
Certifiedx
Certifiedx
Community Member
edited February 2021 in Families

All I want to do is upgrade to a family account but because I bought my membership through the Apple App apparently there's no way to do it other than cancel my membership after I spent hours adding in all my passwords. Is there a workaround? I took me over an hour to even figure out the problem. I'm super annoyed. This is a major flaw with this company as I would think many people would sign up using the app and then want to upgrade. Also, please don't give BOLD and ITALICS options if they don't work in this text box (in Safari).

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited February 2021
    Options

@Certifiedx

To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support@1password.com from your account's registered email address, so we can continue the conversation there? The change from an Apple subscription to one through us (required for family memberships) can be facilitated, but it will need a bit of backend help from one of the support staff.

Please do not make any changes until you email us.

• Certifiedx
    Certifiedx
    Community Member
    Options

JUST DID. THANKS

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Certifiedx:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your message in our system :+1: We will take a look and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: TRY-58451-147

This discussion has been closed.