Privacy.com integration

Hello

Considering privacy.com is available only to US, can you remove it from the browser extension option for non-US users? I see no point in seeing a feature that cannot be used in my extension.

1Password Version: 1.24.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey @Naxterra ,

You should be able to disable that feature in the settings:
    1. Right click the 1Password icon on the top right corner of your browser.
    2. Select "Settings".
    3. Scroll down to the "Integration" section and disable the Privacy.com integration.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

That's not an option at the moment @Naxterra .

May I ask why you'd like to completely remove it? I understand that you can't use that feature (so am I, as I am not residing in the US), but why does it bother you that it is there if you can disable it?

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

I understand, @Naxterra .
    I'll forward your feedback to the team, but I really don't think there's much to be done about it at the moment since it will require us to release (yet) another version of the extension to the extensions stores which would make things quite confusing for all users, but at least we'll be able to track this request if other users ask for it as well!

So thank you for bringing this up :)

• nickmcguire
    nickmcguire
    1Password Alumni

Heya @Naxterra

Do you have a place which is prompting you to think about the integration? The only place you should really see anything about it is in the Settings screen after dismissing the initial notification.

• nickmcguire
    nickmcguire
    1Password Alumni

Gotcha! I appreciate the feedback, and definitely wish folks outside the US could enjoy this feature.

This discussion has been closed.