Auto fill in of expiry date doesn‘t work properly on iOS

Options
Hoelder
Hoelder
Community Member

The auto fill in of the expiry date of my credit card doesn’t work properly. If the date format is MM YY in two fields 1Password inserts 22/23 instead of 02/23. I had this problem with several webpages.

1Password Version: 7.7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 14.4
Sync Type: my.1password.com
Referrer: forum-search:auto fill in expiry date

Comments

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Hoelder!

I just tried in Windows 10 and Vivaldi browser with 1Password legacy extension installed. On "ebay.de" and "Amazon.de" I wanted to auto-fill in my VISA credit card details.

On "Amazon.de" it worked like a charm.

On "ebay.de" only the card number and the security code was filled in.

Then I tried the same websites on my iPhone with iOS 14.4 installed in DuckDuckGo browser. Here it was not possible to use auto-fill in credit card details. The auto-fill button didn't appear. Normally the auto-fill button appears when trying to log into websites.

So I think that on iPhone auto-fill doesn't work with credit card details correctly.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Hoelder!

What website is this happening with? Can you share URLs?

• Hoelder
    Hoelder
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_ana I had the problem with https://stadtrad.hamburg.de when I updated the payment details in my account.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Hoelder:

Apologies for the late reply! You wrote:

If the date format is MM YY in two fields 1Password inserts 22/23 instead of 02/23.

Do you mean that 1Password is filling 22/23 instead of 02/23 on every website? I am wondering if this item was not updated properly, and this "22/23" information is saved somewhere within the credit card item.

This discussion has been closed.