To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Last modified... by whom? (resurrected)

Options
TonyDennis
TonyDennis
Community Member

As all of our clients now use 1Password for Teams, Families, etc., it would be extremely helpful if "Create" and "Last modified" included not only date and time, but who made the change!πŸ‘

(This is a resurrection of the topic I previously submitted, but was closed last year as seen here, which I still consider to be an important feature.)

Is this still on the dev list? I know we can see it in the web portal, but we need it in the app itself. Since it's already in the web portal, it would seem to be fairly easy to replicate in the app, no?πŸ€”

C'mon super AgileFolk, make the magic happen!😎

1Password Version: Version 7.7.BETA-5 (70700005)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @TonyDennis

As we're looking toward the next generation of 1Password apps one of our goals will be a consistent experience regardless of which app/platform you're using. Hopefully along with that we'll be able to bring more of the functions that are available exclusively in the web app, such as this one, to the desktop apps. I'm not in a position to make any promises at this point, but that is certainly one of the high level goals for our development teams moving forward.

Ben

• TonyDennis
    TonyDennis
    Community Member
    Options

It's been a few months, so I'd like to "ping" this feature request to be able to answer the question: "Who changed that?" Without having to leave the 1Password app and have to log into the web portal to get the info. Thanks!

• Ben
    Options

Thanks @TonyDennis. I don't have anything to add at this point. What I said above is the latest information.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.