Cannot synchronize iOS - MacOS

Options
unicode
unicode
Community Member

Dear all,

I have one device that is off the grid. It's a MacOS 10.13.1 (High Sierra). In the past years I've always synchronized it with my iPhone (currently 11). Recently 1Password app on desktop stopped "talking" to my 1password on the iPhone and I'm not able to sync anymore. I've already tried ad-hoc. Find below a summary of the current situation. ¿What's wrong with it? I want to keep sync only on WLAN and I'm not willing to update my desktop app. It used to work till 1 month ago, now it suddenly stopped. As you will see both devices are on the same wifi and everything is exactly the same.

Thanks for your help guys!

1Password Version: 6.8.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.13.1
Sync Type: WLAN

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @unicode

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please double check step 1 from the troubleshooting guide?

If you're using iOS 14 or later on your iPhone or iPad, open the Settings app and tap 1Password. Make sure Local Network is turned on.

If you're having trouble using the WLAN server

That would seem to be the most likely cause here, especially if you've already tried an Ad Hoc WiFi network. Let me know; thanks.

Ben

• unicode
    unicode
    Community Member
    Options

Brilliant Ben! worked like a charm! I don't know why this option suddenly went off! Thanks for your help! ;)

• I am glad to hear Ben could help you @unicode On his behalf you're welcome.

This discussion has been closed.