Syncing on Mac with Chrome

mnm
mnm
Community Member

I have a single Membership and am using 1Password on my Mac with a Chrome Browser. All software is up to date. iPhone syncs to icloud but is not updating. For example there are 785 items on my mac and only 731 on my iPhone. Please help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Membership using 1P on Mac with Chrome. iPhone syncs to icloud but not updating. Please help.

Comments

• @mnm

Do you see a Primary vault on any of your devices?

• mnm
    mnm
    Community Member

IPhone - see attached

• @mnm

What about your Mac? Are you using one of our 1Password memberships? Most often, this occurs when someone has moved to one of our membership offerings, and they have inadvertently left a Primary vault on their device.

In your case, you may not have your membership on the phone, that is, if you're using a membership.

• mnm
    mnm
    Community Member

To answer your question I do have a membership and it just renewed in October so I am current. With your hint above as to the reason for the problem I was able to trouble shoot the iPhone. Signed it with the account info and secret key and voila - 785 items now! Bless you.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you for the update @mnm, that's great to hear! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.