URL or Name does not show on iOS app

Options
amityweb
amityweb
Community Member
edited February 2021 in iOS

As a web developer, I have many logins under the same domain for my company domain. For development websites for example.

On the iOS app, when I go to any of these, the whole list of matching domains shows in the saved password popup.

The problem is, it only shows the username, it does not show the URL or name for the logins. So I have a really long list of loads of the same usernames for this website, and have no idea which one is for this website. It makes it a real pain to use 1Password to login on iOS when you have lots of matching domains using the same username.

Is there any way you can add a URL or name into the list, I think the website name would be more useful than showing the username in order to choose the correct one.

Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:show url ios app

Comments

• @amityweb,

If you're referring to the password AutoFill interface that the OS shows you just above the keyboard when you're in an app or on a web page, then unfortunately its not possible for us to do that. The only option would be to choose the "Passwords" item and bring up the full 1Password AutoFill extension UI.

• amityweb
    amityweb
    Community Member
    Options

So its an iOS limitation I guess?
    I did not know I could then pull up the main 1Password interface, so I will try that. Although it shows me everything... its not possible for that interface to then also filter based in the domain I am on? I have to do a search otherwise.

Thanks

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@amityweb:

Even inside the main AutoFill extension window, you should see the items related to that domain. Sometimes you won't see any results there if the app does not support it, but normally you should see just the relevant logins when you visit a website.

• amityweb
    amityweb
    Community Member
    Options

Ah, it is working! I must have got confused because I really do have so many that come up but it is there at the top so that’s great! Thanks a lot both.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You are very welcome @amityweb! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.