Upgraded to 1Password7 on iMac but iPhone can't login

Rosa1671
Rosa1671
Community Member

Works fine on iMac. Have logged off and back on as well as restarted the iMac, no problems. Latest version of MacOS.

On iPhone, uninstalled 1Password 6 from iPhone, installed 1Password 7 but cannot get past the setup screen [Invalid Login information]. Tried both scanning the code and manually entering the account info but the login fails. Have been through this several times. Have also restarted the iPhone, doesn't help.

As I didn't have this problem with Windows/Android (separate 1Password account), my guess is that I'm doing something wrong on the iPhone.

Suggestions?

1Password Version: 7.7
Extension Version: none
OS Version: iOS 14.4
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Rosa1671! Welcome to the forum!

What does the error message say exactly, after you enter your credentials?

• Rosa1671
    Rosa1671
    Community Member

"Invalid Login information"

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Rosa1671:

Please open 1Password on your iMac and go to Preferences > Accounts tab. You will see your account information there. Do the sign in address and Secret Key of the account there match the ones that you are trying to enter on your phone?

• Rosa1671
    Rosa1671
    Community Member

Yes. Furthermore we are using the scancode as well as manual entry to enter the info.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Rosa1671:

I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your iOS device and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• Rosa1671
    Rosa1671
    Community Member

Created the report and sent it but have not received a ticket number.

• @Rosa1671

I was unable to locate a ticket using your forum email address. If you've received your support id number, please let us know what it is.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.