How do I speed up the refresh speed between computers and phones?

Options
ourfamily
ourfamily
Community Member

When I update a password or login on one device, it can take a LONG time to refresh on another device...like waiting 1/2 hour and then rebooting a computer LONG. Is there a way to force a refresh? I'm using an iPhone 6s (latest iOS), an iMac and a MacBook Pro.

1Password Version: 7.7
Extension Version: Unknown, but does not always work for all logins
OS Version: OS 11.2.1
Sync Type: Unknown--where do I find this?
Referrer: forum-search:How do I speed up the refresh speed between computers and phones?

Comments

• @ourfamily

Please update to our latest beta, which was just released earlier today. We think we have a fix for this in place and would love to have your feedback.

• The betas are not available with the Mac App Store version of 1Password. If you are using that version, you would need to switch to the website version and then enable the betas.

If betas are not your cup of tea, you can try switching vaults and then back to the original.

Alternatively, you can also try the following.

• Look for our helper in the menu bar near the WiFi indicator and the clock. Right-click on the helper and select quit 1Password completely. Wait a few seconds and then open 1Password from the Dock or the Applications folder.
This discussion has been closed.