Saved payment entry

kevin2590
kevin2590
Community Member

When I try to pay for something online using chrome or Safari on my iPhone, I'm not able to insert the saved payments into the payment section. Why is that?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• kevin2590
    kevin2590
    Community Member

When I try to pay for something online using chrome or Safari on my iPhone, I'm not able to insert the saved payments into the payment section. Why is that?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @kevin2590!

If you are referring to the password autofill feature on iOS, it can only fill Login information, not payment information I am afraid. You can however use the 1Password extension in iOS if you want to fill credit card details:

Use the 1Password extension to fill in Safari and apps on your iPhone and iPad

• kevin2590
    kevin2590
    Community Member

Okay, thank you. What do you mean by extension? Something I can download to my phone? I'm not sure if you are refferig to the pc browsers which in that case I know it works but it doesn't on phones.

• kevin2590
    kevin2590
    Community Member

Will that feature be implemented soon? Chrome does it very well whether when using from a pc or phone but 1password doesn't which is a little bit of hassle to enter cc info

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@kevin2590:

I am referring to the iOS share sheet extension, it's different from the desktop extension. The documentation page that I linked you has all the information :+1:

Will that feature be implemented soon? Chrome does it very well whether when using from a pc or phone but 1password doesn't which is a little bit of hassle to enter cc info

I am not a developer, so I don't know what it would take to implement this, but I think this is certainly something we can consider in the future :)

• kevin2590
    kevin2590
    Community Member

Okay, thank you .

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

You are welcome @kevin2590! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.