To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Parallels Promo 2021 for existing subscribers?

Options
XIII
XIII
Community Member

While the Parallels Promo 2021 is only for new 1Password subscribers, some of these promo's were previously also valid for existing 1Password customers despite that restriction (sometimes only after people asked on this forum?).

Is that the case again?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @XIII!

Maybe you should write an email to "sales@1password.com" and describe your problem. Hopefully they can help you. ;)

• @XIII

Yes, please reach out to my colleagues in email support. They should be able to answer your questions. If it is possible, they will also be the ones to enable it. I wasn't aware the bundle was going again. Nice to see it.

• XIII
    XIII
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, please reach out to my colleagues in email support.

That was a major disappointment:

• first a BitBot reply: "If you already have a 1Password Families subscription, one of my human friends will be happy to apply a credit to your account."
    • then (a day later) a reply from a real person: "Our current Parallels promo is for new customers only (as mentioned in the Parallels website), so we wouldn't be able to apply it to your account to extend an existing 1Password membership."

:'(

• DenalB
    DenalB
    Community Member
    Options

I am very sorry about that.. :(

• DeanSu
    DeanSu
    Community Member
    Options

+1, I encountered the same disappointment mentioned by @XIII
    It feel like just I have been played by the conflicted support.
    I just bought the promo because of the response of first email :'( :'(

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you all for the feedback, and sorry for the disappointment! I will be happy to pass it your comments to our sales team :+1:

• XIII
    XIII
    Community Member
    Options

Sales offered me a small credit. I appreciate the offer, but it's not similar in value to the promo.

To prevent further disappointment I recommend turning off that automatic BitBot reply that sets false expectations.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

We can certainly take that into consideration @XIII. I am sure that the sales team discussed this already and made an informed decision back then, but we are always happy to discuss things further for the future :+1:

This discussion has been closed.