Search results

ronen
ronen
Community Member
edited February 2021 in Mac

Maybe I'm wrong but :
After searching let say a Login Name , Is the Search results show unused Passwords / Unused details ?
I searched a login and the result showed old passwords even that the password folder is empty
Thanks

1P macOS ver.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ronen!

What do you mean by "unused password" and "unused details"? Can you give us a concrete example?

I searched a login and the result showed old passwords even that the password folder is empty

Which password folder are you referring to?

• ronen
    ronen
    Community Member

Hi. Thanks.
    deleted that example but I will fund and see another ...

• ronen
    ronen
    Community Member
    edited February 2021

8-) Hi again.
    All items search for "Migdal" ( An Insurance company. )
    Too many results.
    There r only 2 logins. the other results - old / unused passwords.- all made today

I think. 8-)

• ronen
    ronen
    Community Member

I think search result found these passwords from the passwords folder. or trash.
    Maybe its ok , little confused sorry - that lock down at home because of covid -19 is infecting. ...

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@ronen:

Thank you for the additional information and the screenshot! I think you might have encountered a bug that makes 1Password show trashed items in the main list in certain cases. You wrote:

There r only 2 logins. the other results - old / unused passwords.- all made today

If you click on Passwords under the CATEGORIES menu in the left column of the app, do these password items appear there? If they do not show up there, but are instead in the 1Password Trash, you have indeed encountered this bug.

• ronen
    ronen
    Community Member

No.The 1Password Trash doesn't appear on search results.
    I restore and again deleted a few times. maybe something happened.
    I will continue look for that situation ( Doesn't call it a bug yet )
    Thanks anyway and sorry for your time.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you for the update @ronan, sounds good. Keep us posted and we can certainly take a closer look :+1:

This discussion has been closed.