How do I export iphone passwords to a vault all at once?

Options
Pjthoresen
Pjthoresen
Community Member

I am unable to get my passwords stored on my iphone into a vault. I have a PC and was able to get the passwords from that via chrome but no such luck with the iphone.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How do I export iphone passwords to a vault all at once?

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Pjthoresen! Welcome to the forum!

Where is this vault stored? Is it already in the 1Password app on your iPhone?

• Pjthoresen
    Pjthoresen
    Community Member
    Options

I have the family set up. I have access to the all of the vaults on the app as well as on the pc but am unable to move the 190 passwords of the iPhone. It worked great off the chrome page on the pc. I see all kinds of ways to create files to transfer but no idea how to do that from an iPad or a iPhone.

Is the only way to add items to a vault is to actually use it on a website one at a time?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Pjthoresen:

Thank you for the clarification!

Is the only way to add items to a vault is to actually use it on a website one at a time?

No, you can move all of the items at once even in the iOS app. See this documentation page for the step by step instructions:

Move or copy items in the apps - iOS

• Pjthoresen
    Pjthoresen
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for that. It looks like that is for moving items while on my iPhone or iPad from vault to vault once they are already in there.

. I am wondering how to take all of the passwords on my keychain in iOS on my phone that are not in1password yet and move them to my vaults. I do not have a Mac. So I think this is making it more difficult.

Thanks.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Pjthoresen:

It looks like that is for moving items while on my iPhone or iPad from vault to vault once they are already in there.

Indeed, my understanding was that this was indeed the case. In your previous answer to my question, you wrote "I have access to the all of the vaults on the app as well as on the pc". I see now that you are referring to something different though, so thank you for the clarification.

Moving items from the iOS keychain to 1Password is only possible on the Mac I am afraid, I don't believe there is any way to get this information directly on an iOS device I am afraid.

This discussion has been closed.