1Password Unresponsive

Djrogier
Djrogier
Community Member

I am running 1Passord version 7 on MacOS 10.15..7 (Catalina) and it is unresponsive. I cannot enter my master passord, close the application, etc. It takes no input. I just signed up yesterday and have had other issues, but this morning it suddenly stopped working. It does not offer to fill in any of my passwords.

1Password Version: ipassword 7.7
Extension Version: 1.23 safari
OS Version: OS X 10.15.7
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Djrogier
    Djrogier
    Community Member

I had to manually shutdown my machine to get 1Password to work again. I could not even restart or shutdown from the menu, I had to physically shut down. This is a serious software flaw if you have to shut down your entire Mac just to start using it. I have been using Password for 1 day and have nothing but problems - if this is the best on the market I am going back to pencil and paper.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Djrogier!

Should this happen again, I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your Mac while this is happening and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at what was causing this on your device.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

This discussion has been closed.