Feature Request/Comment

Hi!

I have been doing a lot of auditing in our 1Password admin portal, and feel like this would be a helpful feature if it doesn't already exist somewhere else.

When filtering in the People view, it would be beneficial to be able to filter between guests and full users. See screenshot below.

If this exists somewhere else please let me know though.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @vhale404,

Right now, there isn't any built-in functionality to filter between guest users and team members within 1Password Business or 1Password Teams.

One thing you can do if you belong to a 1Password Business, or 1Password Teams Launch Special/Pro account is create a Team Report and download it as CSV file. You can then use a spreadsheet program like Excel and sort the second column alphabetically and filter as needed. This isn't as convenient as managing everything from the 1Password.com web interface, though it may come in useful when you need to collect an overall head account.

Create reports in 1Password Business

I'd be happy to pass on your helpful suggestion as feedback to our development team. I can certainly see the value of filtering guests from full team members within the People view.

In the meantime, I hope the Team Report acts a suitable workaround for what you're trying to accomplish. Let me know if there is anything else that I can help you with.

• vhale404
    vhale404
    Community Member

Thanks @ag_max!

The reports will work for what I need to do :)

• On behalf of Max, you're welcome.

This discussion has been closed.