1Password not showing the Suggestions Window, on one particular page

Options

Hi,
I know this probably is a low-priority issue, but it seems like 1Password refuses to open it's "drop-down" Window within the Page on https://wild-hair-berlin.de/ (there is a red box, all the way down, if you click it once, the iframe loads, and then selecting either of their two locations brings you to a login form, which works fine, if I open the Iframe's URL directly, but does not offer any fill-in-options, within the linked page, even when clicking the 1Password icon in the username/password fields. :/ Would be cool if this was solveable, wouldn't be the world's end, if it isn't, tho, obviously, just thought I'd report it, in case it's an example of a bug other pages might show, as well :)

Greetings from Berlin
Michael

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.23.1 on Chrome 88.0.4324.190 (Official Build) (6
OS Version: Windows 10 2004
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2021
    Options

Hi @Trminator!

Thank you for reporting this! I was able to reproduce this issue on my machine, so I will open an internal issue so that the developers can look at this :) Let's see if there is anything we can do to make 1Password show up there.

ref: dev/core/core#5264

• Trminator
    Trminator
    Community Member
    Options

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You are welcome @Trminator, happy to help :)

If you have any other websites to report, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful weekend :)

• Trminator
    Trminator
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @ag_ana,

got another strange case for you ;)

on https://www.cyberport.de/, clicking "Konto & Login" in the top center, I can save login credentials fine, in the form (i.e. I can afterwards see the login in 1Password, and the data collected is correct), but when I then try to fill in that same form (after login/logout, or a refresh) - 1Password only fills in the Username, and does suggest new, random passwords to fill into the password field, instead of filling in the password on file? (I can, ofc, then go into the 1Password Plugin, and manually copy/paste the password, and then signin works, fine, again, but that's not really how it's supposed to go, is it?)

Specs:
    Chrome Version 90.0.4430.212 (Official Build) (64-bit) on Windows 10 20H2
    using the 1Password Plugin 1.24.3 (build #20155) – released 2021-05-15
    (in case it's relevant, the 1Password Account(s) used is on the 1password.eu domain)

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @Trminator! Thanks for following up with another unique one. I really appreciate it, especially because one-offs are hard to spot unless someone on our team is an active user of the site.

I went ahead and tested this out on my end, with 1Password 1.23.4, and both the username and password seemed to fill properly for me. Just to make sure we're following the same steps, here's the route I'm taking when it comes to saving an item:

1. Visit https://www.cyberport.de/
    2. Click Konto & Login.
    3. Enter a username and password.
    4. Click Save in 1Password under the password field.
    5. Ensure "Save New Login" is selected, select the proper vault, and click Save.

After that, give the page a quick refresh, click Konto & Login again, then click the item you just saved underneath the username field (feel free to add the word "new" to your new item's title so you can distinguish it from your old item).

Let me know if these are the same steps you're taking, and we'll go from there!

• Trminator
    Trminator
    Community Member
    Options

Hi kaitlyn,

since the 2.0(.1) update to the Chrome extension, the auto-complete actually works fine, also for the password field, on that page :) (sorry for the late reply)

Greetings,
    Michael

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for the update @Trminator! That's good to hear :)

This discussion has been closed.