1 click login

Hello!
Thx for 1pass. It's totally nice!
Can u add 1 option please - I call it "1 click login". How it works: not like now, not 2 or more clicks, just 1 click on key icon and i'm done. My English not perfect so it will be hard for me explain how it works, but u can understand it if u check this (http://securelogin.mozdev.org/drupal/content/main-page) extension for Firefox. 1 more example - secure login in Opera.
thx a lot!

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Welcome to the forums, MAFi0Z0. Thanks for the suggestion. Have you tried using the Command-\ keyboard shortcut? If there is only one Login for the site, you will be logged in immediately when you press ⌘\ on your keyboard. We call it "single stroke login." If you have more than one Login for the site, you will still be prompted to select the one you want. It's smart like that. :)

Does that help?
  • Thank you for answer.
    Does that help?

Sorry, but no. For me, the keyboard is not convenient to use. I meant to use the mouse.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Okay. I'm not sure how you would access all the features of the extension if clicking the toolbar button only filled and submitted a Login item. I'll pass your feedback along, but if you have any ideas about how it would be possible to still give everyone access to the rest of the extension while incorporating your idea, let me know. I don't think it is possible without some fundamental changes.
This discussion has been closed.