Citi Bank log in.

Options
Roger D. Harmon
Roger D. Harmon
Community Member
edited February 2021 in 1Password in the Browser

I installed 1Password on a Clients' 2018 iMac running Catalina. While I was there, last week. installing the Chrome extension didn't work as indicated in your instructions. After installing the extension several times, it appeared to work. Today the client, and I using Screen Share, could not get 1Password to fill the password for Citi. I was able to copy the password from the 1Password Chrome extension and paste it in the Web field.
I successfully logged into my Chase account using Safari on Big Sur, so Chase's Web site seems to be working. In my research I found threads from 2015 indicating a different URL to log into Chase. Is that still a solution, and what is the best URL for Chase?

Re: additional Information, all versions were current as of 20210220@1150 MST

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 10.15
Sync Type: 1Password
Referrer: forum-search:Citi

Comments

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi there! As long as you can successfully fill your Chase login, you can keep the URL for your login item as is.

As for the Citi issue, could you let me know if your client has our latest 1Password extension found at the link here? If so, make sure that they've unlocked 1Password in their browser as a first step. From there, go to the Citi.com site, click on the sign-in field, and select the login.

Here's a screenshot of that:

If your client continues to run into issues, please let me know what exact steps they're taking to fill their login and if they're getting any type of response from 1Password. Talk to you again soon.

This discussion has been closed.