Completely lost...I do not understand 1Password :(

Options
Pietro
Pietro
Community Member

I have managed to put all my old passwords in my "Logins". So far so good. But every time I try and change them (make them more complex) something goes wrong and I am locked out of my various accounts. I have tried 10-15 times I just cannot get it right. Looked at You Tube videos and it did not help. Tried the steps posted by 1Password and it did not work either. There is something in the order of my steps that I am doing wrong. I keep getting new passwords, but they are not part of my login. Cn anyone explain or share a STEP-BY-STEP guide on how to do this? All I want to do is make my passwords for my various sites more complex. Or maybe someone can recommend a simpler/easier to use password manager? Thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Pietro! Welcome to the forum!

We will be happy to help you with this. I noticed that you also sent us a few emails with the same question. So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: QCJ-89192-868

This discussion has been closed.