Credit card not auto filling correctly

Zaso
Zaso
Community Member
edited February 2021 in 1Password in the Browser

Hi, I found a problem where my credit card will not fill in on a food ordering site, it does fil in the expiration date as well as the CVS code but nothing else, no number and not my name. Here is the webpage https://burger13.se/ , i hope one could understand it with the help of google translate.

1Password Version: 7.7 (build #70700015)
Extension Version: 1.23.1
OS Version: 10.15.7
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Joy_1P
    Joy_1P
    1Password Alumni

Hey @Zaso - sorry to hear about the troubles you're seeing with filling your credit card item on the site above. Just to check, what browser are you using? Are you able to fill your item after clicking on the 1Password icon in your browser, looking for your credit card item, and selecting Autofill?

• Zaso
    Zaso
    Community Member

Hi, I am using chrome version 88. No so clicking on the 1Password icon and selecting autofill generates the same results, its autofill's the expiration date and the CVS code but not my name or the credit card number

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

Hey @Zaso! Thanks for the update.

I've tested this with both the stable and beta versions of 1Password, and I haven't been able to reproduce. I'm curious, do you see a similar screen to the one below? I'm wondering if I'm not following the same path you are.

Here are the steps I'm taking, so you can compare:

1. Visit https://burger13.se/
    2. Click the orange button in the center.
    3. Add something to cart > click checkout
    4. Fill in personal info. Once asked to fill credit card, click 1Password icon on browser toolbar, then click Autofill next to your Credit Card item.

Let me know what you find!

• Zaso
    Zaso
    Community Member

Hi , i see the same window as you are below and while i often just press the suggestion that appears when i press on the credit card field, i did go around and tried it exactly the same way as you did, and it is not adding my credit card number to it. What i did notice is that the suggestionbox to autofill is present for the first four digits of my credit cards, but then the website ads a nonremovable space (between your number 4444 and 3333) and the suggestion to use my credit card is no longer seen from 1 password

Is there a way that i can send you the log somehow without my credit card information in it?

Also, should 1password not also add the name associated with the card?

Kind regards

• Hey @Zaso. Do you see the same issue filling any/all credit cards you may have, or just one? Like Kaitlyn, whether I fill from the pop-up or directly on the page, my card number fills well. We should indeed fill names from credit cards, so I've filed an issue with the development team for that.

ref: dev/core/core#5313

• Zaso
    Zaso
    Community Member

@ag_michaelc Hi , thanks for the information, i had entered the credit card number as the name and not in numbers, which for some reason has worked on the few pages i tested until now... Thanks for the help and hope you have a nice day!

• @Zaso

Sounds like you're all set now. Please let us know if that changes.

This discussion has been closed.