ESPN and ESPN Fantasy Apps - 1P Not Working

Options
RS1990
RS1990
Community Member

I cannot get 1Password to do anything with the ESPN or ESPN Fantasy apps on Android. There is no acknowledgment that it recognizes it at all, nothing pops up on my GBoard bar to even search for a password. I manually go to the 1P app and copy the ID, paste it in, go back and do the same with the PW and then login and it doesn't ask if it should associate the apps for anything.

I even tried manually putting the com.espn.score_center in backwards to see if it would catch and still nothing. Any thoughts?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 11
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @RS1990, welcome to the Forum!

Let me first clarify that Autofill is very tricky, because we are not the only involved party. When Autofill doesn't work as expected, it can be due to how a browser or app is developed, due to their specific sign-in page and how it's coded, due to the Autofill service itself not detecting the fillable fields and letting us know, or due to us doing something incorrectly. This is why you may see different behaviours and issues in different apps and sites. When issues arise, we test them out and report them to our developers, so they can further investigate. That's why we really appreciate when you bring these filling issues to our attention.

That being said, I've downloaded and tested both the ESPN and ESPN Fantasy Sports apps. I can confirm I see the same behaviour, so I've gone ahead and reported both apps to our development team.

In the meantime, you can try using our drag and drop feature: https://support.1password.com/getting-started-android/#drag-and-drop-to-fill-in-other-apps.

Let us know if you see any other apps with filling issues!

This discussion has been closed.