How can I sync my iPad with my Mac? Both using 1Password 7. Aware Mac version is automatic but iPad

Options
lhamura
lhamura
Community Member

Newly created entry on my iPad does not sync to my Mac. iPad 1Password 7 shows sync to iCloud. How do I default it to same as Mac or change Mac version to sync to iCloud. I also have 1Password for Windows10 that I have not tested yet. Need to get sync working automatically.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Mac can’t sync with iPad

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited March 2021
    Options

@lhamaura

How are you syncing currently? It sounds like may be using a 1Password membership. You'll need to get all your devices to using the same sync method. The Windows computer cannot make use of iCloud. Most people often confuse iCloud syncing with 1Password memberships. They are not the same. :chuffed:

1. Check to make sure all of your data is available on https://my.1password.com and ensure you have a copy of your Emergency Kit.

2. If needed copy or move any items from your Primary vault on the iPad to your membership vault (Personal/Private) that are not already present. * Please be sure you have the most up to date information in your Personal vault.

3. Remove the Primary vault.

This discussion has been closed.