My company (GE) uses SSO to log into my personal files like mailing addresss, etc. 1PSW does NOT

GE uses SSO to let me log into my personal records. 1PSW does NOT recognize the site to populate the SSO number field or even seem to recognize the site. I have to manually locate the 1PSW information and copy it into the web page
Here is the web sites's URL
https://fssfed.ge.com/fss/as/authorization.oauth2?response_type=code&scope=profile%20openid%20api%20PreExEmp_Policy_API&client_id=GEDIG_OneHR_PROD_client&state=20K8V9xYQ23vdL_K25p6qqNbW5A&redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fbenefits.ge.com%2Fbenemain%2Fredirecturi&nonce=UcP2Ekz1Ie4vCw_rJa6CyOYF8D2iowDj5SqMOIzFRFw&prompt=login

1Password Version: 7.7.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:can't find password account

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @JerryNaples!

Extension Version: Not Provided

What version of the 1Password browser extension is this happening with, and on which browser?

• JerryNaples
    JerryNaples
    Community Member

I am using Safari 14.0.2. Where do i find browser extensions? If I go to Safari Preferences Extensions I see 7.7.1 Beta-9

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2021

Thank you @JerryNaples, that would be it :+1: I was able to reproduce this issue on my machine, so I will open an internal issue so that the developers can look at this and see if there is anything they can do on that website :)

ref: dev/core/core#5265

• JerryNaples
    JerryNaples
    Community Member

thanks

• On behalf of Ana, you're welcome.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@JerryNaples:

Just a quick update to let you know that our developers worked on this, so hopefully the fix should be available in one of the next updates ;) Thank you again for reporting this!

• Hey @JerryNaples — just to offer an even further update, this has been fixed and pushed out. Thank you for helping to make 1Password better for all users!

This discussion has been closed.