Grow
Community Member
edited March 2021 in Android

I enabled in phone setting.

Comments

• ag_audrey
    edited March 2021

Hey @LagPick, welcome to the Forum!

To improve battery life, many Android device manufacturers have built-in optimization software that aggressively terminates processes, which can include the 1Password Accessibility service. Can you tell me the exact Android device you're using?

Also, have you ever seen the Accessibility toggle within the 1Password app on at all?

• Grow
    Grow
    Community Member

I'm using Poco X3 NFC. Used to see it but on my old phone.

• Hi @LagPick. I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Android device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Android)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://1password.community/discussion/119521/autofill-option-cannot-be-enabled#latest
    • Your forum username: LagPick

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• Grow
    Grow
    Community Member

Hi @peri. It's one. But the address auto-fill support+android@ instead.
    I just resent to support+forum@agilebits.com now.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@LagPick:

Thank you, we received both messages :+1: We will take a look and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: WBQ-92277-861

This discussion has been closed.