New browser functionality

Are there plans to enable 1PW to work with newer browsers Brave or DuckDuck Go any time soon?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @mgb!

What version of the 1Password browser extension are you currently using? The latest beta can already work in Brave, for example. I did not know that DuckDuckGo had a browser however, so if you could share a download link, I would be curious to try it (I could not find it online).

• mgb
    mgb
    Community Member

You are of course right! I found that Brave had the 1PW link in it. Sorry.
    Here, however, is the link in the apple store for the DDG app for ios: https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/duckduckgo-privacy-browser/id663592361
    Marty
    PS Thanks for a quick response!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@mgb:

Thank you! I see you were referring to a mobile app now, that would explain why I was not finding anything. I thought it was a browser like Brave that you could download on your Mac, so of course I was not finding it :)

I downloaded it and tested the app on my iOS device, and 1Password was able to fill in it too. Have you already enabled the autofill extension in your iOS settings? Here are the instructions for that, should you need them:

Use 1Password to fill and save on your iPhone and iPad

• mgb
    mgb
    Community Member

Terrific! Thanks for the usual, excellent support! :-)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

You are welcome @mgb! I am glad I could help :) If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.