To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Annual family subscription through App Store?

zeror
zeror
Community Member
edited March 2021 in Memberships

My membership recently expired, and I was trying to resubscribe through the App Store on an annual family membership. However, the only options it offered me were for the monthly individual and monthly family options. Is there a way to do it annually?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @zeror!

There should be a way to do this annually, but I am not sure why the option is not showing for you. We can definitely take a closer look however. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• zeror
    zeror
    Community Member

@ag_ana Thanks, I sent the email

For your reference, this is your support ID:

[#MHD-98578-191]

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2021

To clarify, an account that was not created through the 1Password app from the App Store will not be connected to Apple's system. And when creating an account and subscribing through Apple, you'd need to choose monthly and then can switch it to annual later through the Apple ID subscription management. But I'll follow up with you via email to see if there's some way I can help. The last thing we want is an Apple subscription that is not tied to any account -- not very useful. :)

ref: MHD-98578-191

This discussion has been closed.