The 1Password App is slow -- spins for a while

soho2020
soho2020
Community Member

1Password App is v.slow -- spins for a while on my Mac; No issues on WIndows app.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:The 1Password App is slow -- spins for a while

Comments

• soho2020
    soho2020
    Community Member

MacOS is Big Sur 11.1 and App version is 7.7

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @soho2020! Welcome to the forum!

I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your Mac and email it to us to [email protected], so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• JuliusH
    JuliusH
    Community Member

I have the same issue with the Firefox-addon.
    macOS 11.1 Firefox 85.0 1Password 7.7
    I will send the diagnostics report as well.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@JuliusH:

Thank you! Let us know when you receive your ticket number so I can link your message as well :+1:

• JuliusH
    JuliusH
    Community Member

This is my support id:
    [#VFQ-59215-375]

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@JuliusH:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your message in our system :+1: I see that my colleague Corey has already replied to your email, so I will let you continue the conversation over there :)

ref: VFQ-59215-375

• Asteroids
    Asteroids
    Community Member

I too have this issue. Running 1Password 7.7 on Big Sur 11.1

When entering password or opening via touch, it seems to hang for 3-4 seconds

Is this a known issue? And is there a fix?

• Asteroids
    Asteroids
    Community Member

Scrap that! I found a separate thread on this same topic which provided a fix via updating to the beta release. Having done so, 1P is back to its previous instantaneous opening.

• That's great to hear @Asteroids

• Hi all,

1Password 7.8 is now available from our website and contains the performance fixes that had been in the beta. If you installed the beta for the fix and want to get back on the non-beta release you can find instructions in this guide: https://support.1password.com/betas/

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.