How do you get to support community?

Options
TomWolsky
TomWolsky
Community Member
edited March 2021 in Lounge

I find the 1Password website totally baffling. I go to 1Pssword.com and click on support and I have to log in with my master password and secret key? That takes me to my vault doesn't it? The only way I got here was using discussions.agilebits.com, which I think is very dated. I just don't easy an easy way to find it from the home page.

I still don't understand why Download is buried at the bottom of the page.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Murphybp2
    Murphybp2
    Community Member
    Options

If you go to the bottom of the home page there is a site map. Under Support there is a direct link called Forum that will take you to the communities.

I agree that if you click on Support at the top it's not as clear cut and takes a couple of clicks. If you click on Contact Support from that page, it takes you to another page that has a link to the Community in the middle of the page right when it loads.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@TomWolsky - sorry for the confusion. Clicking Support from the main 1password.com page brings you to https://support.1password.com which is our customer support library, full of how-to articles on various aspects of 1Password. There is a Sign In button at the top of that page that will take you into your own 1Password account, but yes, if you want to visit the community here, it's probably best to keep a bookmark for 1password.community or to use the Forum link at the bottom of the page, as Murphybp2 suggests.

• williakz
    williakz
    Community Member
    Options

Speaking of which, what's the quickest way to find release notes on 1Password software components? I had to root around for the 7.8 document since I didn't read it during installation. Thanks in advance.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@williakz - depends on the platform you're using. However, the entire list of everything is always available at our version history server at https://app-updates.agilebits.com/

• williakz
    williakz
    Community Member
    Options

Bookmarked. Thanks @Lars.

• On behalf of Lars, you're welcome.

This discussion has been closed.