To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Account Frozen on Mac

am3093
am3093
Community Member

My account appears frozen on my computer, but works in iOS and web browser. This is after a full annual payment and upgrade to family subscription.

Several attempts to reach out unfortunately no response from customer service...

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @am3093

We answer tickets on a first-in, first-out basis. I'm afraid you may have sent several replies and pushed yourself further down the list. I see my colleague Jason was working with you. Please continue the discussion via email, as we can discuss account specifics via that method. I'm going to close this discussion to prevent duplication of efforts.

• am3093
    am3093
    Community Member

Thanks for your response detailing how tickets are handled. However, I replied to the initial message from your colleague twice (second message to provide details regarding the situation). Subsequent to that, more than a day ago, I have received no response.

Thats really not reasonable for a subscriber who has paid in full and in unable to utilize the service.

When can I expect a resolution?

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• @am3093

I do apologize for the delay. My colleague Mike has responded to your emails and is now awaiting your reply. Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.