Hi, do have 1Password on Mac local installed tresor, no sync to 1password com. Can not move objects

Options
Robert_2021
Robert_2021
Community Member

Can add new tresor which i did.
Can select objects from tresor 1 and drag and drop to tresor 2 (the new one)
Can add new objects in tresor 1 and tresor 2
But can not drag and drop objects from any of those tresors to a category
Can add a new objects by using a category but after that i can not move them from maybe logins to Credit Cards
In did selected "all" in the left Menu tree as it is show in many of you answers
In settings i can not find anything which could have an impact to rules or permissions i dont have cause this is installed locally i might be the admin anyway.
If its just not supportet on mac then on. I then need to manually set up again apx 400 objects by choosing the category i need for it in the create new object process.
Do you have any ideas ?
Thanks in advance
Robert

1Password Version: 7.8 mac
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Big Sur
Sync Type: No sync no Cloud only mac locally
Referrer: forum-search:move objects

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Robert_2021!

But can not drag and drop objects from any of those tresors to a category
    Can add a new objects by using a category but after that i can not move them from maybe logins to Credit Cards

This is expected behavior: it is not possible to switch the category of an item at the moment, not even by dragging and dropping. Once an item has been created in a category, the category cannot be changed (the only exception is going from a Password item to a Login item).

This discussion has been closed.