Authorized devices: Last access time off by a week

digitpass
digitpass
Community Member
edited March 2021 in Families

Hi,

The last access entry seen under the Authorized Devices section at my.1password.com/people seems to be off by a week.

It shows, Last access: Last Monday at 7:## PM

This device was accessed this Monday, not last week. The time recorded is correct, it's just the week that's the issue.

Unless Canadians start their week on Tuesdays. :wink:

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    edited March 2021

@digitpass There is some debate as to whether Last Monday means the Monday just passed or the Monday of last week. Would that explain the discrepancy?

https://forum.wordreference.com/threads/this-past-monday-this-monday-last-monday.1460987/

I would prefer dates to be used in all cases. This seems to be the case for accesses more than a week ago. Glad to see the month is in words to avoid format ambiguity. :smile:

• digitpass
    digitpass
    Community Member
    edited March 2021

There is some debate as to whether Last Monday means the Monday just passed or the Monday of last week. Would that explain the discrepancy?

That's interesting. Yes, this could explain the discrepancy. I've always used 'Last Monday' to refer to the Monday from the previous week,

I would prefer dates to be used in all cases

So would I. Preferably using the ISO-developed international date format, YYYY/MM/DD.

• ag_tommy
    edited March 2021

I've always used 'Last Monday' to refer to the Monday from the previous week,

Same here.

A strange one indeed, I had never noticed this behavior, but being a heavy Mac-centric user, I may not have. Now that I have seen it, so-to-speak. I can't unsee it. Don't mind me while I head off and make a suggestion to the team to resolve this or brain storm on a different wording or something.

Thanks @digitpass @missingbits

ref: dev/projects/customer-feature-requests#618

This discussion has been closed.