Way to selectively delete hundreds from imported CSV?

Options
RJRains
RJRains
Community Member
edited March 2021 in 1Password 7 for Windows
  • Imported about 1200 logins from Roboform. Many are old or duplicate. Is there an easy way to see and select all the logins and selectively highlight (with ctrl, for multiples) and mass delete the bad ones.
  • Also, is there a way to easily mass change the vault for the imported Roboform logins? (Yes, I probably should have changed the import location, that's the reason for the next bullet question about starting over). Although I only have few new 1password logins so far, I don't want them to contaminate the newly entered ones without review.
  • Maybe I should delete all logins (entire vault?) and start over, selectively importing from Roboform CSV, or importing to a new temp vault. If I do that, how to I change the individual item vault location over to the main private or other vault once it's been reviewed?

The transition and interface is not intuitive.
Thanks
RJ

1Password Version: 7.6.790
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: windows, others
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:mass delete

Comments

• RJRains
    RJRains
    Community Member
    Options

Well, I think we can disregard the above questions. Some glitches, most issues arose from the multiple ways to access the date (browser, windows app, phone app) and what you can/can't do in each. For example, you cannot ctrl-A to select all entries in the web browser version, only the app (or is that the other way around?). Anyway, muddling through this.
    Thanks anyway, all.
    RJ

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

@RJRains I remember going up the same learning curve on my first day!

• J.M
    J.M
    Community Member
    Options

@RJRains Exactly, the standalone app works with CTRL+A but not the online vault. Since the january blog post hinted that an internal effort is going on at the moment to make the experience similar on all platforms, maybe that CTRL+A will work with the web vault later...We'll see!

• @RJRains I'm glad to hear that you were able to get up and running! For an overview of all the handy features available in 1Password on your Windows PC, check out the link below:

Get to know 1Password for Windows

Feel free to reach out if there's anything I can do to help. :smile:

This discussion has been closed.