Bug: System interaction blocked by facial-recognition UI

PacificNorthWes
PacificNorthWes
Community Member

I switched to the 1Password app on my phone accidentally, and so I quickly hit the Android system Navigation button at the bottom to switch to the correct app, but 1Password had already shown its facial recognition bar at the bottom. I think it got into a confused state because the facial recognition UI never went away (despite looking right at my phone), but I also couldn't interact with anything on screen (it was shaded out). Eventually my screen just timed out and when I turned my phone back on and unlocked it, everything was fine. But it was in a weird state in between. :)

1Password Version: 7.7.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 11
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @PacificNorthWes. Thanks for reporting this issue. It does indeed sound like there was a glitch when you switched away from 1Password. Are you able to reproduce this issue, and have you seen it again since it first happened?

• PacificNorthWes
    PacificNorthWes
    Community Member

I haven't been able to repro it, nope. :) Just that one time! I tried a bunch of times.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Sounds good @PacificNorthWes, thank you for the update. Let us know if you encounter it again, and if you find a way to reproduce it :+1:

This discussion has been closed.