To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Subscriptions

Options
rosner
rosner
Community Member

Hello,

I have following issue: I helped a customer of mine set up 1Password and so far all good. We create the vaults and we have populated them with their passwords. Now the issue is following: instead of inviting the team members as a Guest I made the mistake to invite them as a Team Member. Now my customer has been billed for 2 supplementary members who do NOT need a personal vault but only access to the vaults in the primary account of my customer.

1. how can I delete their membership? And will the customer receive a pro-rated return?
  2. I suppose the accounts each "Guest" created can be used to be invited as a Guest?

I would greatly appreciate feedback and thank you in advance.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @rosner!

We will be happy to help you with this. The pro-rated refund should be applied automatically, but I would encourage you to reach out to our sales team directly via email at sales@1password.com, so we avoid sharing your account information here on a public forum. They can check this account directly and see exactly how it has been configured this way.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• rosner
    rosner
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for your precious help! Great support :-)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You are welcome @rosner, I am glad I could help :)

This discussion has been closed.